- Simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 202 840,5 Euros.
- Business and company Registry: 82749971600013 R.C.S. Paris
- Business sector: APE Code 7211Z (Biotechnology R&D).
- Registration date: February, 6th 2017
- Intra-European VAT number: FR82 827499716
- Headquarters: 209 rue Saint Honoré – 75001 PARIS – FRANCE
- R&D lab: Biopolis, 5 avenue du grand Sablon – 38700 LA TRONCHE – FRANCE
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Sentinhealth needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Sentinhealth permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Sentinhealth legitimate interests
- Sentinhealth needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
sentinhealth.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, sentinhealth.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.