to act effectively
An innovative solution to proactively manage heart failure
We develop AI-powered sentinels for the digestive tract
to revolutionize the management of chronic diseases as heart failure.
The Challenge of Heart Failure
37 million patients
suffer from HF in the world
20% of people
aged 70-85 suffer from HF
46 billion euros
are spent on emergency care in HF (US/EU)
We want to help physicians
to move patients away from emergency care.
Our AI-powered Sentinel
Our AI-powered sentinel monitors daily heart activity and other early signs of evolving HF from the digestive tract.
The innovation: listening from the gut.
We strive to alert physicians
while home treatment adjustment is still an option.
why the digestive tract ?
a team of passionate optimists
We are a medtech startup founded in 2017
made of passionate healthtech innovators based in Paris & Grenoble.
CEO & Cofounder
COO & CTO
Stéphanie DE MARCO
Chairman & Cofounder
Head of Grenoble TIMC & Cofounder (non-voting member)
Corporate Investor Principal advisor at Doliam
Investor at Angels Santé Entrepreneur
CEO at Grenoble University Tech transfer office Floralis (non-voting member)
medical & scientific advisors
A core group of researchers and physicians has helped us
thinking out of the box.
- Pr. Gilles BARONE-ROCHETTE (CHU, Grenoble Hospital)
- Pr. François BOUCHER (TIMC Research Center, Grenoble University)
- Pr. Pascal DEFAYE (CHU, Grenoble Hospital)
- Pr. Michel GALINIER (CHU Rangueil, Toulouse Hospital)
- Pr Pascal DE GROOTE (CHU Lille Hospital)
- Pr. Jean-Sébastien HULOT (APHP, Paris Hospitals)
- Pr. Philippe MABO (CHU, Rennes Hospital)
- Pr. Atul PATHAK (Clin. Pasteur, Toulouse Clinic)
- Pr. Jean-Noël TROCHU (CHU Nantes Hospital)
- Dr. Ridha FRIKHA (VetagroSup, TIMC Research Center, Grenoble)
- Dr. Jean-Jacques THIBAULT (Vetagrosup, TIMC Research Center, Grenoble)
- Dr. Gabriel RAHMI (HEGP, Paris Hospital)
- Dr. Patrick TUVIGNON (CHU, Grenoble Hospital)
- Pr. Pierre-Yves GUMERY (CNRS, TIMC Research Center, Grenoble)
- Pr. Alfredo HERNANDEZ (INSERM, LTSI Rennes)
we are hiring
We are actively looking for talents to join us in our lab in Grenoble & our HQ in Paris.
Medtech enthusiasts ready to join us in our journey to save heart failure patients from emergency care.
Please send us your application at jobs (at) sentinhealth.com if you are:
Embedded electronics & RF Engineer
Production Manager (implanted device)
Senior software Engineer
We are proud to work with a network of cutting-edge partners.
what’s up ?
Since 2017, our project has been granted or awarded by :
Sentinhealth joins EIT Health
EIT Health connects best-in-class innovators to markets, funding and expertise across Europe. It is a body of the European Union.
ANR DIGS granted
Lead by François Boucher and Pierre-Yves Guméry from UGA, the DIGS project has been granted by ANR during the 2018 call. This project is focused on biomarkers extraction using signal processing. Partners are TIMC and LRB from Grenoble Alpes Université, LTSI from Rennes University and Sentinhealth.
FEDER project granted
Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region has validated our Innovation proposal jointly with IC’Alps, TIMC, LRB and INRA.
IDEX Innovation grant
Grenoble Idex supports us via a 4 years labcom.
CIFRE financed by ANRT
PhD on Gastric Medical Device